Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year
Registration is a two step process:
- Online Registration: The parent/guardian uses a secure web portal to enter the student’s information and complete required registration forms
- Visit our district’s registration website at http://gateway.conwayschools.net to fill out the online portion of the registration
- Click the “Start” button on the left side of the page to begin.
- You will be asked to create an account with a username and password. You must create a new username and password, even if you have other children currently enrolled in Conway Schools. Do not use your CPSD Parent Login for new student/Kindergarten Registration.
- IMPORTANT: Write down the username and password you created for future use.
- Follow the instructions to register your student.
- A step-by-step guide is available here.
- Registration Verification: Registration application and documentation are verified by the school.
- Registration is first come first serve or appointments are available through the online registration.